Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity using onedrive/office365

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity using onedrive/office365
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 14:30:31 -0400

Nate,

Thanks for the info and update.  I had a sneaky feeling that One Drive for
Business was much different than the consumer product.  Thanks for confirming
that.

I have a synchronizing folder (Mac OS X) and can run duplicity to that folder.
I am a little curious if it is just a synchronizing folder then it will be
taking up a lot of space on the local drive which can’t handle an extra 5 TB of
files….

This may not be the best route for extra storage and I will rethink it.

Thanks again for the info.

-Scott