Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity using onedrive/office365

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity using onedrive/office365
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 17:22:38 -0400

I was trying to figure out how to answer without being obnoxious… :-)

I am currently paying a fairly cheap price for dreamhost object storage.  But
if the university wants to give me storage for “anything” I would like to take
advantage of their unusual largess.

So the original question is still posed.   When I try the onedrive backend it
pops up a web page asking for my Microsoft account not the university version
through Office 365.   As voytekl there seems to be a very different way to
authorize this storage as a backend.  It may be completely incompatible but
even that would be nice to know and I could stop trying to install it!

-Scott