dvdrtools-users

Re: [Dvdrtools-users] dvdrecord, "write track data: error"

From: André Dalle
Subject: Re: [Dvdrtools-users] dvdrecord, "write track data: error"
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:48:16 -0500

I use Princo 1x DVDR and DVDRW media with my Pioneer A04.

I've had 2-3 coasters, and perhaps 4-5 discs with io errors; usually
not noticeable until I try and make an image of the burned disc.

However, this is over the last couple hundred disks I've burned, so I've
generally been quite successful.

I am using dvdrecord under Linux.

I have however found variability in readability of discs, from one batch to
the next (buying in 100-disc spindles).