dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] disappearing branches with qtree

From: Jürgen Spitzmüller
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] disappearing branches with qtree
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:43:45 +0200

Also sprach Jan-Åke Larsson:
> Okay, I fixed some typos in the code, but one problem remains: one of
> the PostScript headers generates a syntax error. Any idea why? What code
> is generating this?

It's strange. In my original document (a beamer presentation), the error
occurs and the branches are now incomplete again (after cvs up). If I copy
the individual qtree constructs to a new file, though, preview shows up
correctly (without errors).

Attached is the LyX-generated tex file that is used to generate the preview
dvi, and again, the dvi.

Hope this helps,
Jürgen