dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] disappearing branches with qtree

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] disappearing branches with qtree
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:58:07 +0200

Jürgen Spitzmüller skrev:
Also sprach Jan-Åke Larsson:
Okay, there is now a version of dvipng at the CVS archive at savannah
which attempts to implement raw PostScript specials.

[...]

I'd appreciate if presumptive users would test this, and report their
problems/success.

I tested with qtree, and the preview looks fine now: the branches are displayed.

The errors you got should be gone now.

I still need people to test the functionality of the Postscript-including code. I did notice that there are more variants of raw PostScript inclusion than I first thought. I'll try to incorporate these too, but there will probably not be a new release of dvipng (that contains this) anytime soon.

But please do try the CVS version.
/JÅ