edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] [Fwd: Re: [Lp-italia] Progetto software libero nelle scuole

From: Davide
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] [Fwd: Re: [Lp-italia] Progetto software libero nelle scuole, collaborazione con FSFE]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:41:44 +0200

Thanks for the welcome, I'm not a fellow.
Unfortunately the current government does not support free software, but
tried to control the network, however there are some groups that are
mobilizing throughout Italy.
Members LibrePlanet Italy will start to talk to politicians, schools and
universities to migrate to fully free.

I am a student with a student group will try to migrate my university to
gNewSense.