edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] [Fwd: Re: [Lp-italia] Progetto software libero nelle scuole

From: Alessandro Rubini
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] [Fwd: Re: [Lp-italia] Progetto software libero nelle scuole, collaborazione con FSFE]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:14:28 +0200

> Disgusting indeed. Do you have any links to further information about
> this agreement?

This is what has been floating today, in italian, from a spammy
newsletter.  One of the recipient noticed the article (I have a
special rule to discard it):

http://www.key4biz.it/News/2009/09/25/e-Government/digitalizzazione_pubblica_amministrazione_egovernment_renato_brunetta_maria_stella_gelmini_microsoft_Carlo_Giovanardi.html

Googling around I found a few more, though not much, so it shouldn't
be completely fake.

But our goverments (left and right) always do like that. This just
looks bigger, but I may be wrong. We are talking about this stuff in
italy, though, to understand better.

/alessandro