Re: ill-advised changes [was key bindings in hideshow.el]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: ill-advised changes [was key bindings in hideshow.el]
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 05:17:49 -0700 (MST)

       I'm wandering into this conversation a little late.  The answers to
       this particular question are well known!

    how about for mouse bindings?

    hideshow currently binds [(shift button2)] to `hs-mouse-toggle-hiding'.
    is that ok?

We don't have conventions for which mouse bindings should be used by
major and minor modes.  Perhaps we should.  But maybe we need further
practical experience to get a good idea for how to design those.