Re: after-21.1.xmail

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: after-21.1.xmail
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:59:47 -0700 (MST)

    it is simple only for people with permanent (or inexpensive) Internet
    connection. I took a copy of that file about a week ago and solved/marked
    as done about 20 messages now and now I noticed, that the original file had
    been changed...

Of course it has changed.  That means someone else deleted a message
that was handled.  It would hardly be a solution to ask everyone else
to stop handling messages and deleting them.  We need a solution that
works with other people's work.

What solution do you want?