Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: emacs-21.2.90 on HP 11.0]]

From: Tom Wurgler
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: emacs-21.2.90 on HP 11.0]]
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:49:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,  I installed the patch to process.c, added the line to hpux11.h, took out
the change of Philippe's in atimer.c, uncommented the lines in hpux11.h that I
had commented out (the POSIX stuff), then compiled it with HP's cc.

Results:  1) I can now abort a running job in a shell fine.
          2) (sleep-for 3) still never comes back.
          3) Cursor doesn't blink and still goes away until you touch a key.
Thanks for all your efforts.