RE: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: emacs-21.2.90 on HP 11.0]]

From: WAROQUIERS Philippe
Subject: RE: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: emacs-21.2.90 on HP 11.0]]
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:11:12 +0200

> Results:  1) I can now abort a running job in a shell fine.
>           2) (sleep-for 3) still never comes back.
>           3) Cursor doesn't blink and still goes away until you touch a
key.

It is normal that sleep-for still does not come back because the problem
of sleep-for is unrelated to the problem in process.c.
To solve sleep-for problem, another change is needed (which is to avoid
using
SA_RESTART in file sysdep.c function sys_signal). I would think that the
problem
3 is also solved by not using SA_RESTART.