Re: Redisplay bug

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Redisplay bug
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 06:11:40 -0600 (MDT)

    I found a specific part of Richard's change to xdisp.c which seems
    to cause the redisplay problem, so I have reverted that change.

    But now the redisplay again has a habit of leaving the cursor on
    partially visible lines at the top or bottom of the window (which
    I believe is what Richard tried to fix).

Of course.  Reverting that part of the change shows you found the
right place, but it is not the right fix.

Can you show me which change it was?