callint.c:506

From: Mario Lang
Subject: callint.c:506
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:31:12 +0200

Hello.

I just investigated a little emacspeak related issue
and found out that in callint.c:506, we call Fcompleting_read
instead of Fread_command.

Now I have several questions, please be patient, I'm very
new to the C side of Emacs:

1. If we call a F* function from C, will
defadvices work for this function?

I mean, if someone advises read-command, will the
advice code be called if Fread_command is called?

2. If yes, is there a special reason why we call
Fcompleting_read directly there, or could we
also call Fread_command?

--
CYa,
  Mario