Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 07:22:42 -0400

    I understood it, Jan is trying to implement Richard's proposal and
    therefore, was trying to understand exactly how the native scrollbar
    behaves.  If I understand correctly, the behavior has not changed over
    the last few days, but it is likely to change in the future.

There is some chance we will change the behavior of the native
scrollbar; people have proposed some interesting ideas.  However,
people have not yet implemented them, and if they do, we will have
to try them out before deciding whether to use them.  So I would
say the chance of a change is less than 50%.