Re: doc elisp intro cross reference fixes

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: doc elisp intro cross reference fixes
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 19:47:58 -0600 (CST)

Peter S Galbraith wrote:

   Of course it's old.  It says `old-custom.el'.

   >                                             Customize has been an
   > important and well known part of Emacs for years now.

   You _do_ know Per wrote custom right?  He was just trying to give you
   insight as to his motivations in writing it and his design choices.

I understood or misunderstood Per as implying that his remarks applied
to the current situation:

   These were all deliberate design choices.  Adding customize support to
   your Emacs Lisp code should be an easy and gradual process:

It says: "should be" and that is what I responded to.  But maybe Per
meant: "needed to be".

Sincerely,

Luc.