Re: doc elisp intro cross reference fixes

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: doc elisp intro cross reference fixes
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:06:43 +0100

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

> But, first of all, do we want to do (1) or (2)?

I'd vote (0): if there is no group specified, don't put it in any
group.

The option may very well end up in a group anyway (explicit call to
custom-add-to-group or the second argument to defgroup), but if it
doesn't don't worry about it.  Having options that aren't in any group
doesn't break anything, and we have already spend way to much energy
on this non-problem.