Re: gdb-ui can't handle mutiple debugging sessions

From: Stefan
Subject: Re: gdb-ui can't handle mutiple debugging sessions
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:58:04 -0400

> What kind of problems should I be looking for? I am not using gdb-ui in
> any way during the above.

You don't have to look for anything in particular, I was just asking what
was your experience.  IIRC there are still known problems with shortcuts
like C-c C-n and C-x SPC and such (i.e. same thing if you use the menubar to
activate such GUD commands) which will send gdb-format commands (even to
a jdb subprocess) after you did M-x gdb.

> My original email was just to point out a need for supporting multiple gud
> session within Emacs...

Which I think we all agree on.

        Stefan