Re: gnus/html2text.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: gnus/html2text.el
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 05:04:31 -0400

    Unfortunately, after grepping around a little bit, it would at first
    view seem that such abuse of {beginning,end}-of-buffer and other mark
    setting commands is even substantially more widespread than the kind
    of abuses of `interactive-p' we have been looking at.

Perhaps we should arrange for byte-compile to warn about use
of these functions from Lisp code.  What do people think of that?

Aside from beginning-of-buffer and end-of-buffer, what functions
are you talking about?