Re: `xterm-mouse-mode' has a bogus Custom group

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: `xterm-mouse-mode' has a bogus Custom group
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:25:08 +1200

>       The GNU/Linux console currently does not appear to support
>       `xterm-mouse-mode'.

I think this should just say Linux console although I don't really understand
where the kernel ends and the operating system begins.

> The normal `xterm' mouse functionality is still available by holding down
> the `SHIFT' key when you press the mouse button.

This seems to be true for mouse-1 but:

C-mouse-1 gives me the Main Options menu
C-mouse-2 gives me the VT Options menu
C-mouse-3 gives me the VT Fonts menu

S-C-mouse-1, S-C-mouse-2, S-C-mouse-3 give me nothing.

Nick