Re: Scroll lock

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Scroll lock
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:44:32 -0400

Your window.c change is simple enough that we could simply install it.
So I did.

The scroll-lock.el file is larger and would need legal papers.  I
don't like the idea of using up C-x % for this, however.  If users
really want a command to toggle this mode, I would not object, but I
tend to think they won't want to toggle it that often.  I think they'd
rather have this enabled in certain major modes.