Re: Options menu is broken on CVS

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Options menu is broken on CVS
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:09:36 +0300

> Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:28:09 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> > However you have missed some references to menu-updating-frame.  For example
> > F10->f doesn't work beacuse of:
> >
> > (put 'dired 'menu-enable
> >      '(not (window-minibuffer-p (frame-selected-window
> > menu-updating-frame))))
> >
> > You might also need display-multi-frame-p in kill-this-buffer-enabled-p.
>
> Thanks for catching this, I will fix those ASAP.

Done.  I also took this opportunity to add to menu-bar.el 2
subroutines that check the menu frame for being live and visible, and
check that the selected window on that frame is not a minibuffer
window.  The `:enable' clauses of the menu bar items now use these two
subroutines instead of in-lining their guts.