Re: Time to install the new icons

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Time to install the new icons
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:41:33 +0900

2005/11/18, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden>:
> For consistency, it would be better for Mac OS X to have the same icon
> with other platforms.  Could you also consider to create a 128x128
> version of what is (will be?) chosen?  If possible, 16x16, 32x32,
> 48x48, and 128x128 versions in PNG format is preferrable.  Partial
> ones of them are also OK but the 128x128 one will be strongly desired.

Hmmm, how was the original icon drawn?  I think gnome etc. can
directly handle SVG (scalable, "vector") format icons, and that might
be preferable as a master format from which we could easily produce
the larger sizes (128x128, 48x48, 32x32(?)) in the pixel-based
formats.

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.