Re: customize-apropos

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: customize-apropos
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:13:59 -0600 (CST)

Drew Adams wrote:

   I probably shouldn't jump in here, but that text tells me nothing,
   except to stay away from the option in question.

That is what it tells you _if_ you do not know what you are doing.
What else do you believe people should be doing if they did not
_deliberately_ want to override the usual Custom safeguards, but got
to see these options by accident (presumably through a bug)?

   If this is truly dangerous, then we shouldn't show it.

By default, we do not show it.

   If this is truly dangerous, then we shouldn't show it.

It is not necessarily dangerous if you know what you are doing.

Sincerely,

Luc.