Re: Bug, probably related to Custom Themes.

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Bug, probably related to Custom Themes.
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:36:52 -0500

                                  I personally believe that the old tag
    ("Reset to Default") was less confusing than "Erase Customization"
    and made the relation with the other reset operations more clear.

"Reset" sounds like a counterpart to "set", and thus
changing only the current values, not the saved values.
I think "Erase Customizations" is clearer, because it says that
the commnd gets rid of your existing customizations.