Re: Bug, probably related to Custom Themes.

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Bug, probably related to Custom Themes.
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 03:49:30 +0100

                                     I personally believe that the old tag
       ("Reset to Default") was less confusing than "Erase Customization"
       and made the relation with the other reset operations more clear.

   "Reset" sounds like a counterpart to "set", and thus
   changing only the current values, not the saved values.
   I think "Erase Customizations" is clearer, because it says that
   the commnd gets rid of your existing customizations.

I also think that `Erase Customization' is a bit confusing, but `Reset
Customization' is equally confusing I think. How about `Revert
Customization' which says that the existing values get removed, and
reverted to whatever was the setting when they weren't set?