Re: thumbs.el and transparency

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: thumbs.el and transparency
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:47:26 +0100

On 1/31/06, Richard M. Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> That must just be a bug.  Have you tracked it down?

Kim and Luc are taking a look at it.

> That seems strange.  Can you send a clear bug report.

My face for font-lock-function-definition-face (for example) has
everything "unspecified" except the color (deepskyblue) and the weight
(bold). When I view a font-locked file, the function names show as
expected (in the right color and weight), but the last character of
the function name is truncated at the right, by a few pixels.

The problem is not specific to font-locking; I use some bold fields on
the modeline and they're suffering the same problem.

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u