Re: make bootstrap: need moral support. :-(

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: make bootstrap: need moral support. :-(
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:42:44 -0500

    So, I cvs updated my copy of CVS Emacs this morning.  I followed this
    with a ./configure and a make bootstrap.  It failed in process.c with a
    "dereferencing pointer to incomplete type" error, whatever that is.

If you want help in figuring out the problem, please include precise
details.  Show the error message; show the code that gets the error.