Re: address@hidden: grep-tree doesn't shell-quote-argument]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: grep-tree doesn't shell-quote-argument]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:12:50 -0400

    I think at least grep-tree and grep-find could be a single command:
    e.g., it would behave like grep-tree by default, but with a prefix
    argument will show the full command (so that power users could tailor
    it), like grep-find does.

That sounds plausible.  Can you make a precise proposal
for the interface?

    It's also possible to make find-grep-dired a variant of the same
    single command, if we want only one UI instead of 3.

I think this should remain a separate command, so let's not change it.