Re: address@hidden: Re: map-y-or-n does not use minibuffer-prompt face]

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: map-y-or-n does not use minibuffer-prompt face]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:20:44 +0900

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
>> Isearch, definitely.
>
> FWIW, isearch's prompt certainly _looks_ like it's using a face to me!
>
>>     Since then Lennart has pointed out that several other minibuffer
>>     prompts also lack fontification, notably isearch, query-replace, and
>>     y-or-n-p.

Ok, now I looked a bit closer, and it looks like some of those
prompts _already_ use the minibuffer-prompt face:

          isearch:  already uses minibuffer-prompt
    query-replace:  already uses minibuffer-prompt (except in loop; should)
         y-or-n-p:  already uses minibuffer-prompt
     map-y-or-n-p:  does not use minibuffer-prompt (but should)

-Miles

--
97% of everything is grunge