Re: address@hidden: Re: map-y-or-n does not use minibuffer-prompt face]

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: map-y-or-n does not use minibuffer-prompt face]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 18:44:03 +0100

Mathias Dahl wrote:

What I believe catch my attention more than the change in color is the
blinking prompt. I think that if the whole minibuffer changed
background color, then it might work. Might. One have to play with
overlays (or The Gimp) to know for sure.

A little bit more difficult to implement. Needs some testing I think.

Hmm, how about those elephants... :)

I heard a rumour they just left from the savannah. Do you know they hit harder at difficult changes? And that in the late pretest season the big mail elephants may even hit at bug fixes?