Re: address@hidden: Re: map-y-or-n does not use minibuffer-prompt face]

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: map-y-or-n does not use minibuffer-prompt face]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:18:57 +0100

Drew Adams wrote:
So, should we use it for y-or-n-p and map-y-or-n and query-replace,
or not?
I think so because there is no other way to show that Emacs is asking
some sort of question.

Those are blocking questions. You can't do anything but answer them. Sooner
or later, you will notice the question.

Yes, as soon as you happen to type "y" or "n" you answer the questions. And rather later than sooner you will notice that you did. ;-)

I think the prompt colors should be the same. That will be the base for making them more noticeable.

Then as I said before I want them to be noticeable. The user should know that there Emacs is expecting some special input and that Emacs will do something special with that input.