Re: address@hidden: EVAL and mouse selection in *Completions*]

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: address@hidden: EVAL and mouse selection in *Completions*]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 16:22:50 +1300

 > > Would someone please fix this, then ack?
 > >
 > > From: A Soare <address@hidden>
 > > Subject: EVAL and mouse selection in *Completions*
 >
 > This bug was already mentioned by Martin Rudalics in reply to your
 > mail "address@hidden: Partial completion]" of Feb
 > 24th.
 >
 > I suggest the following fix, but it seems both this bug and the other
 > one need input from the OPs (or those who use partial completion), to
 > test that the suggested fixes do not break anything else.

The OP _did_ say that Martin's fix worked for him:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2007-03/msg00086.html

Of course it's hard to be sure that regressions aren't being introduced with
such fixes, but I hope that whoever takes over Emacs maintenance will introduce
some kind of web based bug tracker/database.