Re: Pretest?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Pretest?
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:43:55 -0400

    If you don't mind, I'd like to reach a consensus with respect to the
    emacsclient / isearch discussion in emacs-pretest-bugs. The proposed
    patch is tiny (seven lines plus comments), but the issue is larger, as
    it seems like Richard doesn't like emacsclient / server "forcibly
    exit[ing] the minibuffer" or "interfer[ing] with isearch".

I think that in cases like this server.el should display the new buffer
in another window, so that the user knows to go over and edit it.
But server.el should not mess up the command that is being executed.