Re: Icicles doc - file 1/2 (was: propose adding Icicles to Emacs)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Icicles doc - file 1/2 (was: propose adding Icicles to Emacs)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:46:16 -0400

    I won't use `&' in the version of Icicles that I maintain outside Emacs, but
    you can use it if you decide to include this Icicles feature in Emacs. FWIW,

I don't insist on this.  It's just a suggestion.

However, I am not going to bundle the deletion of the ? command
with the installation of these features.  If users generally would
prefer to turn ? into a normal character in completion, I will go
along with it, but that is a separate issue.