Re: Testing new abbrev tables in elisp

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Testing new abbrev tables in elisp
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:38:24 -0400

> # patch -i patch.el abbrev.el

Where does `patch.el' come from?  I.e. how did you extract it from my
email message?  If you copy&paste it, then it's likely that trailing spaces
got removed/messed up.  Just pipe the whole raw email message to patch.

> What about `case-sensitive'? For me as non-english
> speaker `folding' is not easy to follow because of the
> word-sence - as something knitting into. Sensitive as
> awareness is understood from the beginning.

Could work, but also suffers from the fact that the current behavior (which
expands `sm' to `stefan monnier' but `Sm' to `Stefan Monnier'") can be
considered as being "sensitive" to case.

        Stefan