Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:41:33 +0000 (UTC)

Minor typo:

    Put back mode line colors and keymaps that was changed.
                                               ^^^
That should be `were'.

    (defvar winsize-border-hor nil
      "Used internally to keep border choice on the same side.

Please use an imperative!

    Use internally to keep border choice on the same side.

I know, I make the same mistake since a developer notes what he or
she had done, but ...

There are other phrases like this and other minor typos ... you will
probably see them if you don't look at the code for a while ...

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden