Re: record-lisp.el - current status

From: yzhh
Subject: Re: record-lisp.el - current status
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:00:25 +0800

I noticed these 2 lines are seperated into 4 lines by my email editor (at 80
columns). Actually the 2 cua-copy-region commands are in the comment of the
previous line.

>     (setq var4 (buffer-substring-no-properties var3 (point))) ;
> (cua-copy-region nil)
> ;;; (setq var8 (buffer-substring-no-properties var7 (point))) ;
> (cua-copy-region nil)

And I need feedback:
Does this approach miss anything important?
Any suggestion on the user interface that provide customization?

--
   regards,
yzhh