Re: Why Emacs needs a modern bug tracker

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Why Emacs needs a modern bug tracker
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 06:30:43 -0500

    Agreed.  That would have the advantage of lowering the Savannah admins'
    maintainance load after the transition.

If Bugzilla is superior, it would provide an advantage to the projects
hosted on Savannah.  But how would installing Bugzilla on Savannah
reduce the Savannah admins' maintainance load?  I would like to
understand this, because maybe it will be an argument I should
present.