Re: [21.1.90]: point put at point-min in *compilation*

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [21.1.90]: point put at point-min in *compilation*
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 23:16:07 -0500

    Iff you think you might have missed something, then you can scroll back.
    But how is that different from scrolling forward, which you _always_
    have to do with a default of nil?

It is more natural to look through output in forward order
than in reverse order.

Also, the rapid output is very visually disturbing.
Unless I ignore it completely and block it out,
I find it quite annoying until I type M-< to make it stop.