RE: [21.1.90]: point put at point-min in *compilation*

From: Marshall, Simon
Subject: RE: [21.1.90]: point put at point-min in *compilation*
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:22:40 -0000

Hi Juri, this looks good.  (I think unilaterally jumping to the first
error is a bit intrusive for me.)

I'd try this, particularly if it could distinguish between warnings and
errors if the infrastructure allowed it (ie, I might prefer to stop on
errors but not warnings) and it could make it into 22.2...