Re: [Savannah-help-public] Bazaar does not fit in GNU Arch hosting [Was:

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Bazaar does not fit in GNU Arch hosting [Was: Bazaar and savannah don't like each other]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:05:05 +0200

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 01:59:43PM -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> >     $ bzr get http://arch.savannah.gnu.org/archives/emacs/bzr/emacs.app/
> >     bzr: ERROR: Transport error: Server refuses to fullfil the request
> >     $ bzr --version
> >     Bazaar (bzr) 1.5
>
> I thought it had been resolved in bzr-1.4 or thereabout, but it appears
> this is not the case (or maybe it's a new problem).  Can we figure out
> whose fault it is and/or who's going to adapt so that the two can
> work together?
>

>         Stefan
>

> PS: Of course, when I try it, the above works fine (tho very slow).

Please note that bzr repositories are not to be uploaded in the GNU
Arch subsystem, and are not supported there.

If you want to use bzr at Savannah, we're looking for beta-testers
(I think I had mentioned this to you some times ago).

(Plus, sftp access is so slow that it is bad advertising for bzr ;))

--
Sylvain