RE: Lost antialias?

From: Christian.Lynbech
Subject: RE: Lost antialias?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:33:16 +0200

I can confirm this behaviour. I have just updated and recompiled and
suddenly my fonts were no longer antialiased.

It appears that renaming 'mono' to 'monospace' as suggested fixes the
problem. Ie. if one uses "DejaVu Sans Monospace-12" rather than "DejaVu
Sans Mono-12", antialiasing comes back.

Possibly something in font name parsing has changed.

                        -- Christian Lynbech