Re: Emacs vista build failures

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Emacs vista build failures
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:02:37 +0900

Richard M Stallman writes:
 >      > There is no such thing as the "the open source community".
 >
 >     Of course, there is.  I feel sorry for you that you feel a need to
 >     deny it.
 >
 > I am sorry that you seek to rename the free software commnuity
 > so as to deny that the free software movement built it.

OK, Richard, I concede; you rule here.  So I'll take my leave.  I
gather you have no need of my opinions about why large portions of the
soi-disant free software community could care less about "GNU
standards", and what you might want to do about that.  I'm certain I'm
no longer interested in having that conversation with you.