Re: Sending attachments

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Sending attachments
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 23:09:07 +0800

I wrote:

   It is probably reasonable to use a type of application/octet-stream,
   disposition of attachment and have no description for simple
   attachments.
   We could have another command for attaching inline images and text
   files if that is a goal also, and such a function could ....

Miles Bader quoted:
always have a disposition of inline, and again not use description.
Sure, I agree there are times when inline can be useful -- my objection
was to the (apparent) idea of having inline be the default without
prompting (I think _if_ people want to avoid prompting, inline is the
wrong default).

It seems you only read the last bit of what I wrote.