RE: is the bug tracker down?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: is the bug tracker down?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:59:25 -0700

> > Just wondering. I submitted three bugs today, the first was
> > almost 12 hours ago. None has yet shown up on the bug Web
> > page, and I've received no email acks (or any other mail
> > from the bug list since about 32 hours ago).
>
> It seems it is not sending out emails.

It seems it is also not updating the Web page (since 2009-08-17).
http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=emacs#_0_4_4

None of the bugs I submitted yesterday have yet shown up there, and I don't see
any other new bugs there since 8/17. And still no email.

Is the bug tracker doing anything? Is it now equivalent to /dev/null? (That
would be one way to keep down the bug count. ;-) )