Re: is the bug tracker down?

From: Manoj Srivastava
Subject: Re: is the bug tracker down?
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:29:38 -0500

On Thu, Aug 20 2009, Bastien wrote:

> Manoj Srivastava <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>         As I suspected, no one bothered to inform Don about it. He does
>>  not usually monitor this list.
>
> Or maybe he could monitor the list?

        He is not involved in emacs development; and he is volunteering
 his time to provide us a BTS.  I am not sure if I would tax him to add
 another mailing list to monitor to what he already does.

        If no one else signs on to notif the BTS
 operator, I suppose I can act as a conduit; but I am merely an
 interested user of Emacs, and am not otherwise involved in Emacs
 development -- it may take me a couple of days to notice, as it did
 this time.

         I just thought it would e simple to add a note somewhere
 that if you notice something wrong with the BTS, send mail to don's
 contact address.

        manoj
--
No problem is so formidable that you can't just walk away from
it. Schulz