Re: Potential copyright problem in EIEIO improvement

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Potential copyright problem in EIEIO improvement
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 11:23:52 -0500

    I think, the most important part is the code in Appendix B since code
    very similar to Appendix A is available in Open Dylan (I included both
    in my last email). My code could have been derived from the Open Dylan
    code except for the improvement presented in Appendix B.

I'm talking about the code from Open Dylan.  That is 50 lines, and
normally we would not install 50 lines without getting papers for
them.  I will ask whether we can make an exception, once I have enough
info.

    Dual-license: GNU Lesser General Public License

Does it say what version?