Emacs making questions while starting in daemon mode

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Emacs making questions while starting in daemon mode
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 18:27:16 +0200

I've just detected the second instance of a problem that consists on
asking questions to the user while emacs is starting in daemon mode (see
bug#6567) Unless the user is starting emacs from a console, he can't
notice the question and emacs sits there forever waiting for an
answer. From the POV of the user, the emacs daemon hangs.

Maybe all the features that request input from the user should bail out
if they are invoked while in daemon mode and there is no console nor
frame where to interact?  I'm thinking of y-or-n-p, ask-user-about*,
read-from-minibuffer, read-password, etc