Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:30:09 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>AFAIU, they are currently looking for volunteers to make the initial
>setup happen.  In particular, Karl was near the end of doing that when
>he resigned.  Again, I'm not sure I understood it all.

It wasn't at all clear to me whether I was near the end of the bzr+ssh
setup or not -- that's one of the reasons I had to stop.

I believe this post, and the thread in which it is embedded, contains
all the information I could pass on to someone else picking this up:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-05/msg00024.html

The start of the thread is here, and contains an rough overview of the
plan:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-05/msg00001.html

-Karl