Re: Windows' "split status"

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Windows' "split status"
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:21:30 +0100

>> The term "always" has very contrived semantics
>
> Try "at all times" instead.

"always" means for me "in the initial state and in all states reachable
from the initial state" where transitions between states are considerd
atomic.  I don't know what "times" in "at all times" refers to: Real
time, time measured by the system clock?  How avoid that these get me an
intermediate state where a consequent doesn't hold?

martin